Watch this triptych online tutorial about how to do your own Smartphone Friendly Nails!
Video (3 Parts), total time 03:12 min, 2017
Are you tired of ugly fingerprints covering your several displays? Mhh, maybe thats why you should watch the following tutorial about how to do your own smartphone friendly nails!
- adhesive tape
- cotton balls
- tip glue (superglue is doing the same job!)
- a piece of tinfoil
- fake nails
- Do everything as you see it in the video!
- Choose a fake nail (the fake nail needs to be a little bit bigger than your real nail)
- Put adhesive tape on the inner side of the nail.
- Wrap tinfoil around the fake nail and let the tinfoil overlap at one side of the nail. The tinfoil will stick to the adhesive tape.
- Cram the cotton balls inside the overlapping tinfoil. Roll in the tinfoil from above into the nail. It can be useful to fix the rolled-up tinfoil in the inner side of the nail with some tip glue. To use your smartphone, tablet or whatever with a smartphone friendly nail you need a plain surface about 5mm. Be sure that there is a pillow similar plain surface under the nail out of cotton balls, coated with tinfoil!
- Put adhesive tape again in the inner side of the fake nail (over the tinfoil).
- You can now adjust the plain surface by pressing the nail on your phone in your individual required angle.
- Now stick the nail on your real nail. The Smartphone Friendly Nail needs to overlap your own nail (over the cuticle) to be conductive.
With a Smartphone friendly Nail you can scroll the mouse wheel as well!